Your Home In The Gardens
Home is where your story begins. Where you choose to live, is equally as important as what your lifestyle will be when you are living there.
The Garden Residences, overlooking one of Singapore’s best known and much-loved neighbourhoods, Serangoon Gardens, presents a life that has been built on these fundamentals.
Location, one that surrounds you with lifestyle, shopping and F&B establishments. Connections, with a transport network that takes you anywhere you need to be in minutes. Education, because the pursuit of learning at any age should never be undervalued. Architecture, in creating a home that stands the test of time and draws inspiration from the gardens outside, to create a life that’s well-lived inside.
A home is more than just a roof over your head, it holds a lifetime of memories. Where growth and wellness are integrated to create an energised, holistic environment for you and your loved ones. There is no better investment than in your family or yourself, and no better place to put down your roots.
The Garden Residences
Connecting You To All The Essentials of Life
A short stroll to Serangoon Gardens, you can also connect and travel seamlessly with the CTE and PIE mere minutes away. And with a free* shuttle service to and from Serangoon MRT Station, the downtown and city are all easily within reach.
An F&B Haven At Your Doorstep
At The Garden Residences, it will be a matter of what, and not where to eat.
From Singapore’s famous Chomp Chomp Food Centre and the Serangoon Garden Market and Food Centre, to the many cafés, restaurants and pubs nearby, your whole family will be spoilt for choice when you reside in one of Singapore’s most diverse dining spots.
Serangoon Gardens-A Neighbourhood Of Surprises
Diverse and unique, Serangoon Gardens is a treat for the senses with an eclectic selection of dining options in the neighbourhood.
• Get your caffeine fix at Insta-worthy cafes such as One Man Coffee and The Coffee Daily
• Have brunch with friends and family at Arbite, which serves up a delectable all-day breakfast menu and fusion cuisine
• There’s always room for dessert! Choose from a wide range of ice creams and pastries at Oblong
• Feast on authentic Italian fare over at Ravello by Cesare Cantarella
• Satisfy your Japanese Ramen cravings at Hajime Tonkatsu & Ramen
RK Eating House
Deserving of its own mention, the 24-hour RK Eating House is a landmark eatery in the area.
Highlights they are known for include:
• The ever-popular 5-litre Teh Tarik or Milo Tower – a fixture on every table, any day
• The enormous Tissue Prata, best tackled with a group of hungry friends
Serangoon Market And Food Centre
• Enjoy British-inspired comfort food with a local twist at Lad & Dad
• Using only basmati rice and freshly-squeezed coconut milk and spices, Aliff Nasi Lemak is sure to have you back for more
Chomp Chomp Food Centre, An Institution In Itself
• Go for a perennial local favourite, the fried oyster omelette, at Ang Mo Kio 409 Carrot Cake
• Satisfy your greatest supper cravings with Ah Hock Fried Hokkien Mee
Live, Learn, Work And Play
There’s no better location to raise your family. Educational institutions such as Rosyth School and Lycee Francais De Singapour are all within 1km.
Spend quality time together on the weekends at Serangoon Gardens with a variety lifestyle establishments, or indulge in some retail therapy at the nearby NEX shopping mall. Work up a sweat at the Serangoon Stadium and Tavistock Avenue Park nearby or head to the Serangoon Gardens Country Club for a weekend brunch with family and friends.
It’s no wonder that Serangoon Gardens has always been a popular residential enclave with its reputation for being a neighbourhood that offers connectivity, convenience and a strong community culture.
Family Fun For Weekend Warriors
Ease up and unwind on the weekends with exciting creative outlets for family fun.
• Grab a canvas and paint what inspires you, or channel your child’s creative energy with art lessons at the Art Speaks Studio
• Enjoy free movie screenings, film house festivals, local artistes’ concerts and farmers’ market events at myVillage.
For Pet Lovers
Your fur kids will be well-taken care of, with a wide range of pet stores a short walk away.
• With over five stores within the vicinity, pampering your pet is easy. Simply take a short stroll to Animal Arts Academy, which offers grooming and spa services
• Or make new two- and four-legged friends over drinks at the pet-friendly Happy Daze Café
Nex Shopping Mall
A short drive away, NEX Shopping Mall has something for the entire family.
• Have an exciting day out with your children at Kidzplay @ Skygarden, a rooftop playground with interactive equipment and even a water-themed section
• Even your four-legged friends will have a ball of a time, with the K9 Park @ Skygarden that’s full of pet-friendly play equipment
If You Truly Love Nature, You Will Fine Beauty Everywhere
– Vincent van Gogh –
Inspired by the rustic charm of Serangoon Gardens, and borne from the vision to create homes set amidst beautiful gardens, The Garden Residences have been designed to give you a life in balance with nature and wellness.
Take a stroll on the scenic Boardwalk that showcases over 100 species of trees and plants, or spend time in the many themed pavilions that provide an idyllic, calming ambience that encourages relaxation.
From skylights that emulate sun rays seeping through forest canopies, planters and vertical posts that mimic trees in a lush garden, to sculpted landscaping and water features, every element here has been carefully selected to create garden homes without equal.
An Ecosystem For Holistic Living That Offers Both Wellness And Wellbeing
At The Garden Residences, living well comes naturally. With a weighted mix of 55 exclusive facilities specially designed for physical invigoration and total relaxation, unwinding has never been easier.
Start your day on the right foot. Rejuvenate your senses in the Hydrotherapy Pavilion, or relax in our Floating Pods and Swim-Up Spa. Be transported to an idyllic resort as you soak stress away in our Garden Onsen, or experience total relaxation in the Tree Hammock.
With many unique themed facilities, even a simple stroll is a treat for the senses. Give your feet a refreshing massage at the Reflexology Garden, or enjoy a moment of centredness in the meditation pavilion – as you allow the sound of trickling streams to sooth your senses. Families will also enjoy the al-fresco facilities and Gourmet Kitchen for an inclusive, memorable time together.
Where Health Is Truly Wealth
Everything you need to keep fit is right at your doorstep. Take a dip in the 75m Swimming Pool, work out in the Aqua Gym, or enjoy the 24-Hour Gym overlooking the pool.
You can also work up a sweat at the outdoor 3G Fitness area, or take a jog along the scenic Boardwalk – Health is after all wealth and The Garden Residences provides a truly holistic environment for all its residents.
Discover All That The Gardens Have To Offer
Attune your spirit with nature and oneself from the scenic Boardwalk. Stretching along the development, this walkway gives you perfect views of lush greenery inspired by the concept of hanging gardens, along with the many themed facilities within.
From Community Garden, Petscape and unique gardens, to the many pavilions designed for relaxation, and water features that fill the landscape with vibrancy, your family can bond over meaningful moment of shared activities.
Where The Most Important Relationships Take Root
There is something about a garden that reminds us about the gift of life. Within it, we find self-renewal, the simple joys of time with family and loved ones and the appreciation of an environment that allows us to truly be ourselves.
Whether it’s spending the day in the Community Garden with your family, or bonding with your best friend at the Petscape– it’s truly a home where relationships are best nurtured.
Location, Connectivity And Quality of Live. Your Home In The Gardens.
The Garden Residences Sales Enquiry
For sales enquiries, call us at +(65) 61001609 for further assistance or fill in the form below